The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

My brinsea is in the garage. It's sadly unreliable and gives me poor hatch rates.

This is one of my trusty nr360s. They give me 100% hatch rates pretty often. :thumbsup

ETA: 5 hatched and a few more pippers :fl:love
Your doing wonderful in it I had one gave it away could not hatch in the darn thing bought two of the Joenel ones they both give me great hatches

Your doing wonderful in it I had one gave it away could not hatch in the darn thing bought two of the Joenel ones they both give me great hatches
I think some of the success of one kind over another has to do with environment. I had 1 nr360 that I loved. It hatched 100% of my very first birds which happened to be ducks. I thought I'd upgrade and got myself a little brinsea and can't get much of anything to hatch in it. After two attempts I figured it was defective as it also had brown looked like rust in the tube and called them, but they said I was doing something wrong. I gave up and bought another nr360. They just work for me.

I just realized there's a chat thread! Moving over there with updates on these hatches. 😊
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction/0_50

Back
Top Bottom