The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

OHLD and Scott, thanks for the roo input. Without being home to watch them all day, it's sort of tough to figure out what's happening, whether it's Moe doing the boogaloo or feather picking. When my son comes to visit next week, I'll ask him to watch them and see what's happening.

Busy day coming up. We have a big big order for lunch to go so have to go in early to make enough sandwich buns and cole slaw to feed an army.

Hope you all have a great Thursday (and every other day of the week)!

Good Morning Folks,

Debby, I have no experience with roos, but sounds like he is practicing ;). Maybe make a hen apron to have on hand just in case?

Glad your son is coming to visit, hope you can find time to enjoy his time there.

My niece is getting married next month, but it seems everyone wants vacation that same weekend :hit, so I won't be able to attend. But I did get a work swap to allow me to go to her bridal shower locally Saturday and get to see her :wee.

View attachment 1084215
Good Morning Folks,

Debby, I have no experience with roos, but sounds like he is practicing ;). Maybe make a hen apron to have on hand just in case?

Glad your son is coming to visit, hope you can find time to enjoy his time there.

My niece is getting married next month, but it seems everyone wants vacation that same weekend :hit, so I won't be able to attend. But I did get a work swap to allow me to go to her bridal shower locally Saturday and get to see her :wee.

Take pictures Sunflour. Hope you have a fabulous time:ya
Well we've trapped 2 more coons since the last post. A lot of people are talking about how bad they are. We'd like to go camping again on the weekend but I can't expect the boys to sit around and babysit the chickens. I'm thinking it's time to invest in an automatic door even though they are expensive....I'll have to put that bug in hubby's ear! We got a nice rain here yesterday which we desperately needed. We could use more but am greatful for what we got....made the green beans grow so now I'll be canning tomorrow.

Good Morning Folks,

Glad you'll get a chance to see your niece this weekend sunflour!

View attachment 1084215

Take pictures Sunflour. Hope you have a fabulous time:ya
Well we've trapped 2 more coons since the last post. A lot of people are talking about how bad they are. We'd like to go camping again on the weekend but I can't expect the boys to sit around and babysit the chickens. I'm thinking it's time to invest in an automatic door even though they are expensive....I'll have to put that bug in hubby's ear! We got a nice rain here yesterday which we desperately needed. We could use more but am greatful for what we got....made the green beans grow so now I'll be canning tomorrow.

Congrats on catching 2 more raccoons, hope you see a reduction in the population soon.

I see you have a new avatar DMC...very pretty!

Good morning (how can it be morning again already?)!

Another big to-go order to get prepped for this morning. The restaurant has proven that old adage "be careful what you wish for". It's like a run away train and we're trying to stay one step ahead.

We may have a new employee soon! A middle-aged woman came in yesterday looking for part-time work. She seems sober, non-drugged and non-tattooed. Find out in a few days if it all works out. :fl

Hope you all have a great day!

Friday.jpg

Good morning (how can it be morning again already?)!

Another big to-go order to get prepped for this morning. The restaurant has proven that old adage "be careful what you wish for". It's like a run away train and we're trying to stay one step ahead.

We may have a new employee soon! A middle-aged woman came in yesterday looking for part-time work. She seems sober, non-drugged and non-tattooed. Find out in a few days if it all works out. :fl

Hope you all have a great day!

View attachment 1084872
I don't know how you do it Debby. I hope your new lady works out. I know she will love working for you if she can handle the pace.

Back
Top Bottom