The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

bun.gif
, is something hurting you?

Goooood morning. Happy Friday!

I was texting a friend one evening while holding 2 baby chicks. One pooped on the towel and I laid the phone down on the arm of the chair to clean up the poop, and they started pecking at the screen. Stepping on keys, typing a text. Then they stepped on the send button. The friend had no idea what "fkaufkpdnvhfabrtl" meant, until I explained that the chicks sent it
gig.gif

Probably a better text than I get from some people - and more proof how smart chickens are!!

I bet that they planned the poop thing to distract you and the text was carefully composed to confuse your friend & those 2 are still laughing about it as well.
lau.gif

Quote:
I hope it's a bit busier than yesterday...only 3 golfers and they didn't show up until about 2pm. The fair is in town this week and that seems to be keeping people occupied. DH sponsored one of his employees that will be in the demolition derby on Saturday...hoping we can get over there to watch a bit of his "fun".
Demolition Derby? What will the fellow be driving?

You have to go and get some pics so we can see too. Maybe place a sign at the bar/grill - " Closed for go to the Fair Day" sorry for the inconvenience
wink.png

Probably a better text than I get from some people - and more proof how smart chickens are!!  

I bet that they planned the poop thing to distract you and the text was carefully composed to confuse your friend &  those 2 are still laughing about it as well.:lau

They are smart! And I bet they did plan it. :D

Now when I send her pics of those 2 chicks, I tell her its her texting friends :gig

Speaking of banging your head against the wall...has anyone recently tried to get a driver's license in a different state?
he.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Speaking of banging your head against the wall...has anyone recently tried to get a driver's license in a different state?
he.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Nope, but currently challenged with having to update mine with documents to prove I was born and married in USA to validate a name change in 1982!!!!
rant.gif

Have been dragging my feet on locating my birth certificate, marriage license and who knows what else.
barnie.gif

And to prove where I live - can't they just google that??

IMO another example of my theory that we now live in the Twilight Zone
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom