The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

I was in the middle of posting when one of the kittens stepped on the power button and shut down my laptop. Nothing important lost but my good morning post just got a lot shorter!

Good morning!

I was in the middle of posting when one of the kittens stepped on the power button and shut down my laptop. Nothing important lost but my good morning post just got a lot shorter!

Buddy used to walk across mine when he was young, now if he wants attention he sits by the laptop and stares at me :) Works every time.

Sunflour, hope you have a good & quiet day at work!

Thanks, but I prefer busy days - makes them go faster
wink.png

Hope your agenda is a more relaxed routine golf day :)

Goooood morning. Happy Friday!

I was texting a friend one evening while holding 2 baby chicks. One pooped on the towel and I laid the phone down on the arm of the chair to clean up the poop, and they started pecking at the screen. Stepping on keys, typing a text. Then they stepped on the send button. The friend had no idea what "fkaufkpdnvhfabrtl" meant, until I explained that the chicks sent it :gig

I was texting a friend one evening while holding 2 baby chicks. One pooped on the towel and I laid the phone down on the arm of the chair to clean up the poop, and they started pecking at the screen. Stepping on keys, typing a text. Then they stepped on the send button. The friend had no idea what "fkaufkpdnvhfabrtl" meant, until I explained that the chicks sent it
gig.gif

I guess that's chick-speak for "nothing going on here...just @#$ around", lol.

Buddy used to walk across mine when he was young, now if he wants attention he sits by the laptop and stares at me :) Works every time.

Thanks, but I prefer busy days - makes them go faster
wink.png

Hope your agenda is a more relaxed routine golf day :)

I hope it's a bit busier than yesterday...only 3 golfers and they didn't show up until about 2pm. The fair is in town this week and that seems to be keeping people occupied. DH sponsored one of his employees that will be in the demolition derby on Saturday...hoping we can get over there to watch a bit of his "fun".

I was texting a friend one evening while holding 2 baby chicks. One pooped on the towel and I laid the phone down on the arm of the chair to clean up the poop, and they started pecking at the screen. Stepping on keys, typing a text. Then they stepped on the send button. The friend had no idea what "fkaufkpdnvhfabrtl" meant, until I explained that the chicks sent it
gig.gif

I show posts like this to the Princess and she just shakes her head. She can't understand why someone as normal as me hangs out with some of you folks.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom