Hello there, everyone.

Hope you're all having/had a nice Friday! I got permission to put up an ad/PSA about dumped ducklings in a big 'Lost N Found' pet group, so we'll see how well it's received. I made sure to throw a picture of these charming ladies in for good measure.

IMG-7616.JPG

Hello there, everyone.

Hope you're all having/had a nice Friday! I got permission to put up an ad/PSA about dumped ducklings in a big 'Lost N Found' pet group, so we'll see how well it's received. I made sure to throw a picture of these charming ladies in for good measure.

View attachment 3467830
Good for you! I hope your services aren't required and that people are learning, but I doubt that :(

Good for you! I hope your services aren't required and that people are learning, but I doubt that :(

Well, no ducklings yet, but I almost immediately got a person trying to rehome 3 1-year old drakes that are beating another drake and a lone female up pretty bad. I'll probably take them if I can't help the poster find someone else to do it.

Hello everyone!

There's a bucket sale today (20% off everything you can fit in 5-gallon bucket) at Murdoch's if you have one nearby. Filled mine up with a bunch of duck treats and garden supplies.

Got some snow here again, so it'll probably be a lazy day watching the NBA playoffs for me, but come tomorrow I got some planting to do! (I know I didn't last long; the soil is calling to me though.)

Well, no ducklings yet, but I almost immediately got a person trying to rehome 3 1-year old drakes that are beating another drake and a lone female up pretty bad. I'll probably take them if I can't help the poster find someone else to do it.

And in regard to this, we were able to help find those 3 drakes a new home! Honestly, I didn't want people using my post as a spot to rehome ducks (Facebook can be weird about animal selling/trading) they don't want, but I'm glad it worked out well for everyone. Good to know the post is already helping some ducks out!

Sorry I've been quiet. Kinda of depressed over the loss of all my eggs. Out of 69, I only got three chicks. My incubator went haywire and cooked all the eggs in lockdown. Then froze them for good measure.

Returning the incubator (it was a week old!).

In other news, Luna the Magpie is still sitting on eggs in the Muscovy coop.

Back
Top Bottom