The Rescues~ A chicken RP *accepting*

Does this RP sound good?

• yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
"Thank you," she said quietly. "What could I do to show everyone that I am trust-worthy enough to be allowed to be a member of the flock?" she asked her.
"Of course" Heather said, thinking. "You could try helping Daisy. She is the medicine hen, so she cannot work because of her chicks. If you were to fill her place, that would help"

eragon started when he heard mason but then felt simpathetic when he heard his pain so he got out and sat a fair distance away from mason afraid that it might be a trap "don't take me back" he said to mason

Mason panted. "Why not? You dont like it there?"

penny crept tho the forest to see two chickens fightin and yellin at on another.... himm she thinks to her self and approcthes the two hens

um, hi daisy my name penny. i may just be a warrior but is there any way i can help at all?

"they'll kill me if i go back" he said then looked at mason's feet and saw that they were red(?) and he asked "do you want me to heal your feet?"
"No, she will take me back" Mason told him. "They will not kill you. we are not cruel beasts"

um, hi daisy my name penny. i may just be a warrior but is there any way i can help at all?
((when your charrie is talking, use quotation marks. its kinda like your writing a book))

"Um, well i dont think i need anything at the moment. thank you Penny" daisy said with a smile

Back
Top Bottom