~The School Of Fright~ New RP

Dakota sat at the school. She had gotten there 4 days ago. It was nice to be able to use her powers and not have people freak out. 

Death sat quielty at the base of a tree watching the sky. He closed his eyes and reached out and senced the souls of all the kids in the school. Each one diffrent. Each one unique. He had been at the school almost since birth. His power was incredibly dangerous and strong and if he didnt learn to control it he would cause alot of problems. 

(You don't have a character named Dakota I do.)

[COLOR=333333]Name: John Starling[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Age: 14[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender: M[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: kind and generous. i likes to help people[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]History: TBR[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Power: making thing apear from thin air. He can imagine them in his mind and make them real[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Picture:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]put later[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username:[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Other:[/COLOR]

Accepted.

Dakota laid on her bed. She missed her parents and all her friends. She got off her black star bed and went to her closet. "What should I wear today?" Dakota asked herself. She picked out a blue dress. She slipped on some black flats and began to walk down the the lunchroom for breakfast. She looked in the glass at all the food. "I'll have a bowl of lucky charms and an orange," Dakota to the lunch lady. She grabbed her breakfast and went to sat down at the beautiful red wood table. She sighed. She had been here for a couple weeks and she still didn't have any friends.

Lyra got up and went and got breakfeast. Her normal biscut with butter. She saw Dakota and went to sit with her.

Death got up from the base of the tree and walked back into school. He felt eyes resting on him when he walked in but ignored it. He sat down without getting food.

Lyra got up and went and got breakfeast. Her normal biscut with butter. She saw Dakota and went to sit with her.

Death got up from the base of the tree and walked back into school. He felt eyes resting on him when he walked in but ignored it. He sat down without getting food.

"Oh hello," Dakota said to Lyra.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom