The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

It's starting already! Winds blowing at about 50mph (no kidding), Haven't seen snow yet, it's coming though. It's supposed to be done tomorrow night. I can't imagine the chicks being here tomorrow since their coming from Ohio, so hopefully the roads will be ok on Wednesday.
fl.gif
I guess we'll see what happens. The wait is killing me, I'm sure I'm going to have an anxiety attack any moment.

Did you get your chicks?
One of my surviving boys from my 2012 hatch. I'm pretty happy with his type.
Nice nice nice. Thanks for posting. Any new artrwork lately?

Last edited:
schoenherr - His temperament is great. He likes to follow people around and is really nice to the hens. So far no name got to think of a good one to match his daddies (Copernicus).

Chickenhill - Yes, I actually have quite a bit. I'll have to take some photos later and share with everyone :). Will be nice to know if the illustrations I did of some combs are helpful to everyone.

Not yet. I just checked the tracking info, they left the sort facility about 80 miles from us this afternoon. They should be here in the morning
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

Can't wait to see the little darlins
schoenherr - His temperament is great. He likes to follow people around and is really nice to the hens. So far no name got to think of a good one to match his daddies (Copernicus).

Chickenhill - Yes, I actually have quite a bit. I'll have to take some photos later and share with everyone :). Will be nice to know if the illustrations I did of some combs are helpful to everyone.
Yes, I think it helped folks. You are extremely talented with all your artwork :) Seeing what is standard is great, usually all we see is whats wrong! The feathers you posted were good too.

Back
Top Bottom