The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

Quote:
I'm not feeling good about it right now......the coons were into everything...chicken food, put that up so they tore open a garbage can but they were just being coons. Matter of time before they discovered the girls. They had to go...we have no shortage of them. Two summers ago the neighbor who I borrowed the trap from trapped like 27 of them. They live under the old cabins around here and then there's the people that feed them.....sigh.

Here's a few pictures from the relatively "peaceable kingdom". Lacy sure is happy to be out in the fresh air. The others are not as nervous around her. I think the introduction is going pretty well. We've taken to calling her "Boss Lady" though!
gig.gif

Quote:
I'm not feeling good about it right now......the coons were into everything...chicken food, put that up so they tore open a garbage can but they were just being coons. Matter of time before they discovered the girls. They had to go...we have no shortage of them. Two summers ago the neighbor who I borrowed the trap from trapped like 27 of them. They live under the old cabins around here and then there's the people that feed them.....sigh.

Look at the time and date stamp on these game cam pictures....the girls are on the other side of the fence.

I'm not feeling as guilty now....

Edit. THAT WAS TODAY! Gotta go thru this again.....sigh

Last edited:
Look at the time and date stamp on these game cam pictures....the girls are on the other side of the fence.

I'm not feeling as guilty now....

Edit. THAT WAS TODAY! Gotta go thru this again.....sigh
Oh Geez, well you may catch up with your neighbor in #'s. Drag you have to go thru that!

OMG..I cried with laughter..thank you
I was on the deck when watching it. I was laughing so hard and so loud my husband came rushing out in a tizzy saying what's wrong what's wrong then he realized I was laughing so hard the tears were rolling. He joined in and we both were rolling. Thanks Scott!

How fun :) Definitely in the chickens for the fluff balls. There is nothing that is as precious as new life. Plus, the entertainment is too fun. Everyone needs to laugh from the belly. Where do you live it snows that much this time of year?
I live in Wyoming. Usually it doesn't snow that much this time of year, but we've already had a snow storm that closed the roads for a day. Looks like it may be a rough winter. We need the moisture though.

Back
Top Bottom