The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

I read to like page 60, have they hatched yet?
Well, interestingly enough, we do actually have a kid's song about how all farm animals "sound" :D
Proud to say I watched the whole thing lol
And it’s in English too of course:

Original is pulcino pio, if you search on youtube with ‘pulcino pio’ it seems you get all the different language videos
No worries, it's not something you could've known, especially since this is online:)

it's so funny to hear it in other languages. I think there might be some differences going from language to language, possibly as a way to ensure it rhymes
I’d actually change the spelling for some of the noises personally. Chick: Peep
Hen: Bawk Bawk Rooster: Cock-a-doodle-doo Turkey: Gobble Gobble Pigeon: Coo Cat: Meow Dog: Bark Goat: Bleat
Sheep: Baa Cow: Moo Bull: Doesn’t really have a name but google says Bellow
But of course, how could I forget this!

The quality on these videos is funny
Cinco de Mayo is also the Mexican Independence Day, which here in the US involves a lot of drinking…
It’s funny how the most common drinks that Americans drink for Cinco de Mayo are not the ones they drink in Mexico
There are lots of names to choose from. Some because they are funny, some have fun names, some are just marvellous singers or songwriters, the categorie who look amazing and don’t forget the ones who died of heroine.
How many names do you need? Make your pick!
Bette Midler, Kim Wilde, Xaris Alexiou, Ariane Grande, Dolly Parton, Carole King, Dulce Pontes, Anouk, Shakira, Nina Simone, Amy Whinehouse. ….
I’ve never heard half of these in my life :th
Thank you both for the positive vibes :hugs !

OK here it is, you can pick your number, 1-27 for the Tsouloufates, and 1-8 for the serama!
Is there a list with the chosen eggs and names? And are there any left

I read to like page 60, have they hatched yet?

Proud to say I watched the whole thing lol

I’d actually change the spelling for some of the noises personally. Chick: Peep
Hen: Bawk Bawk Rooster: Cock-a-doodle-doo Turkey: Gobble Gobble Pigeon: Coo Cat: Meow Dog: Bark Goat: Bleat
Sheep: Baa Cow: Moo Bull: Doesn’t really have a name but google says Bellow

The quality on these videos is funny

It’s funny how the most common drinks that Americans drink for Cinco de Mayo are not the ones they drink in Mexico

I’ve never heard half of these in my life :th

Is there a list with the chosen eggs and names? And are there any left

They've not hatched, and there are quite a few unclaimed ones. I'm very tired today, so uhhhh I'll get back to you on which eggs are unclaimed in a couple of hours

How many Seramas do you currently have Fluffy? (And more to come)!

I have four pure serama, about to hit a year old (Scary Spice, Foureira, Lady Gaga, and nameless girl), 5 Lady Gaga daughters that are half serama, and 4 pure serama eggs in the incubator, hoping for the best

Back
Top Bottom