THE ULTIMATE PEAFOWL THREAD

What gorgeous birds, @izigg ! Great story, too!! Sounds like your cock has attitude!
lau.gif

Keep'em coming, guys!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you, he is quite a character. He moved in one day and made me his pet. He is free range in summer and winters in my garage or when he gets scared or sever thunder storms, he hates them, and now seems has decided he wants the light in the garage left on all night because the flying squirrels come in and eat his feed at night and scare the hell out of him. So if I want any sleep I leave the light on now for him . He now has a mature harem of 4 hens so this being the first mating season I'm not sure what to expect other then a few eggs and maybe some chicks if I'm lucky

Hi,
I am looking for someone who has been raising peafowl for some time who I can interview on raising them. I want to do an article on why different people keep different types of poultry, but as I have not owned every type of poultry, i need some help. Beautiful birds everyone!

I've been raising peafowl for two years, and have twenty, but I'll bet there's a lot more knowledgable veteran peafowl owners on here...

Back
Top Bottom