*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

(hes more stuck up then he is thank you
1f60a.png
)

Alena knocked before entering Edwin's room. "Hey."
(Haha I know, but the prince doesn't.)

"Who is it?" Edwin replied roughly.

She smirked at his bedraggled appearance. "Its Alena...who else would it be?"
"Um, there are a ton of other people it could be. It's a large castle, in case you hadn't noticed," he answered a bit more sarcastically than he meant. He sat up in his large canopy bed.
--
Maud went down the hall a door to Gwen's room. She knocked softly. "Gwen, darling, it is I, Maud. May I come in?" She asked gently.

Last edited:
"Um, there are a ton of other people it could be. It's a large castle, in case you hadn't noticed," he answered a bit more sarcastically than he meant. He sat up in his large canopy bed.
--
Maud went down the hall a door to Gwen's room. She knocked softly. "Gwen, darling, it is I, Maud. May I come in?" She asked gently.

Alena giggled. "Ok. Who would it typically be.
~~~~~
Gwen sighed. "Yes. I suppose."

Alena giggled. "Ok. Who would it typically be.
~~~~~
Gwen sighed. "Yes. I suppose."
"Well, there is the servant who comes in every morning and lights my fire," he said, hiding a grin. He was in better spirits, now that his mind was off that irksome princess.
--
Maud entered the room. She went over to the curtain and opened it wide, to let in the sunshine. "Your highness, you really must stop moping about that prince," she said sweetly.
--
Linnet finished doing her hair after much debating. It was in a waterfall braid down to her waist.

Back
Top Bottom