*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

" So, Edwin, what do you want to call him?" Lariah said. She petted the horse's nose and reached over to Sparrow in the next stall. Sparrow whinnied to her and she glanced his way. Sparrow was very young, only 3 1/2 years old. Since her old horse, Rimba, died, she had raised Sparrow from a foal. The dapple gray horse nudged her and she gave him a carrot. She took off his halter and closed the paddock behind her.

(Edwin is 18 so that would make Lariah 20 :) )
Edwin gave his sister an annoyed glance. "This is Alena, I believe you know her. She is, um, one of my, uh servants," he said haltingly. He felt bad calling Alena a servant.
--
"Stables? Heavens, no! Linnet cannot stand the stables. She much prefers the Hawks and falcons to the horses. Goodness me, child, you must spend more time with your companion!" Maud answered laughingly.

"Sure I'll come to the stables." She smiled. Alena understood why Edwin would call her a servant, after all that what she was.
-------
Gwen giggled. "I suppose that I do."

" So, Edwin, what do you want to call him?" Lariah said. She petted the horse's nose and reached over to Sparrow in the next stall. Sparrow whinnied to her and she glanced his way. Sparrow was very young, only 3 1/2 years old. Since her old horse, Rimba, died, she had raised Sparrow from a foal. The dapple gray horse nudged her and she gave him a carrot. She took off his halter and closed the paddock behind her.
(I guess Edwin and Alena followed Lariah outside?)
"Oh, um," Edwin thought what to say. He looked the horse over. "He is a very fine horse, so he needs a very fine name," he said. He turned to Alena. "What do you think fits him?" He asled

Back
Top Bottom