The Witcher - The official BYC Fan Club

Pics
I liked this season. :oops: but tbf, I haven’t read the source material so that may be why. I will say though that it was a little confusing at times, I agree with that, and I also hated how easily he was beat, again agree, but otherwise I really liked it. :oops:
I think if you don’t know the source material it would have been a lot more watchable! Don’t mind us complainers, Dawg 😂

I really enjoyed the Last of Us. I'm hoping they don't ruin it as it moves into the next season.

As for the Witcher, yes.... Agree with everything you said. It was just an absolute mess. I've already mentioned that they needed more depth around Yennifer's redemption arc.

The downfall of Taissa was just poor writing. Didn't align to everything that defined her character over the past seasons. Just lazy....

The episode of Ciri in the desert was dumb and confusing. You couldn't tell if she was hallucinating or having a real interaction with the other princess. They just threw an entirely new character in without any explanation of who or what she is/was.

And lastly, Cavill's final battle was just RIDICULOUS. He was so easily beat that it didn't ring remotely true to the character. Quite simply, the writers threw Cavill under the bus and fans along with him.
The desert episode was a waste of time. Could have been reduced to 10 minutes or less!

Back
Top Bottom