The Wyandotte Bantam Thread

Just set some BLRW bantam eggs! My first of this breed. I've been waiting for what seems like forever, so I hope I can make it three more weeks. Very excited for these!

Just set some BLRW bantam eggs! My first of this breed. I've been waiting for what seems like forever, so I hope I can make it three more weeks. Very excited for these!
Awesome good luck I just hatched out, 2 blrw and 1 choc. Wyandotte bantam. Here's a pic of them with some serama chicks

Does anyone have or know someone who has Sliver laced Wyandotte bantam chicks for sale? I'm having a difficult time finding quality ones and my hatching attempt is not going so well.

Yes I have been over on the buy-sell-trade pages, frequently, and e-bay.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have or know someone who has Sliver laced Wyandotte bantam chicks for sale? I'm having a difficult time finding quality ones and my hatching attempt is not going so well.

Yes I have been over on the buy-sell-trade pages, frequently, and e-bay.

Thanks in advance!
You can look up unclebeesbirds website in Ohio. He sells the hatching eggs and some chicks. I'm not sure if bantams are shipped live or just LF

You can look up unclebeesbirds website in Ohio. He sells the hatching eggs and some chicks. I'm not sure if bantams are shipped live or just LF
That's actually where I got my hatching eggs from They arrived in great shape, I just having bad hatching luck. I sent him an e-mail asking if he would send chicks, just waiting to see what he says.

Thank you!

N
That's actually where I got my hatching eggs from  They arrived in great shape, I just having bad hatching luck. I sent him an e-mail asking if he would send chicks, just waiting to see what he says.

Thank you!
[/quote That's also where I got my silver laced from, uncle bees has super nice birds but with shipped eggs you will get mixed results. I've had six shipped eggs give me 3 chicks, and then I have had 2 dozen eggs give me 2 chicks. It depends on usps.

Back
Top Bottom