The Wyandotte Thread

He is beautiful ...How are your Baby Chicks. Also, how is the incubating going?
Babies are great, Clyde thinks he is a house chicken, lacy is the SLW she is adorable they are all spoiled rotten

Incubation not so much, eggs were shipped,,,,,,,,ended up with 9 of 20,,,,,,,today is day 19 so we are in lockdown. I had a couple temp spikes early on but these 9 looked good at LD

Here are my babies at 3 weeks, pretty sure I have 3 roos and 4 pullets, but who knows?

Clyde is of course the one with his neck stretched out, he already has some pretty lacing on his back.
We have been having some HOTNESS so they have a wet towel in their brooder and more on top 3 fans blowing in henhouse

Last edited:
Oh my have they grown... You have been such a great Chicken Mommy
wink.png
Hope you get all nine...I am excited to see your new babies. Good luck. Keep me posted...My Cream legbars started laying a few week ago. I am getting excited to hatch those babies. I have so many projects going on.
celebrate.gif
I think for the first time, I'm going to addmit.. Im a little out of control..
lau.gif

Join http://www.apa-abayouthpoultryclub.org/ and raed its entirew ebsite. teh website content is free, but you should still join it. Just about everything you need to know is on their website.

Good luck showing!

Hi there!
I have three blue wyandottes :)

Here is a couple pics!
They're 10 months.

(Mom demanded a quick photo).

I was wondering if any of you guys in this thread would help me on how I should groom them?
For show.
How do they do in show?
How rare are they?
Info on them please :D
I already bathed them and put vaseline on their combs and legs.
They're not going to showmenship, just being judged in the cage.
Advice is appreciated, thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom