The Wyandotte Thread

Hi I'm new to this thread and new to wyandottesx I have what I think is a trio of columbian wyandotte bantams. 1 hen lays a brown egg other lays a white any ideas???.
Also I have to put mythoughts into this dog thing. First I'm sorry you lost you birds that is always sad nd heartbroke. 2nd I think u had every right to shot the dog but what u did do wrong is you need to shot the owner. The owner of the dogs should take care of them if he knew they was killing things keep them put up now because of him or her being a lazy dumba$$ these poor dogs have to be put down when all this could have been helped by him putting up his dogs and being a responable owner.
Sorry for butting in I'm a hugh animal lover of all animals and hate to see a dog miss treated or put down for something his owner could have stopped.
Anywas here a pic of my wyandotte that lays a white egg is she still a wyandotte??? If so why the white egg???

You're absolutely right! I wish I could go over there and shoot the owner because it's definitely not the dogs faults.

He is an irresponsible pet owner.

I have 5 dogs myself. My dogs are NEVER EVER off my property unless they're on a leash with us. It was actually my Great Pyrenees that alerted me to the fact that his dogs were here again.

I've filed a report with the local Sheriffs Department twice now.

I even took pictures of my dead birds all over their property. It just sickens me that his dogs will pay the price for the owners irresponsible behavior.

You're absolutely right!  I wish I could go over there and shoot the owner because it's definitely not the dogs faults.  

He is an irresponsible pet owner.

I have 5 dogs myself.  My dogs are NEVER EVER off my property unless they're on a leash with us.  It was actually my Great Pyrenees that alerted me to the fact that his dogs were here again.  

I've filed a report with the local Sheriffs Department twice now.  

I even took pictures of my dead birds all over their property.  It just sickens me that his dogs will pay the price for the owners irresponsible behavior.
They will pay you for your losses? :mad:

Thank you. My partridge wyandottes were in my best coop and run on my property. We live in acres and acres of woods. We have to keep out bears, bobcat, cougar, raccoons, possum, coyote, but 3 dogs ripped that run apart like it was made of matchsticks. :(

My husband being the impatient person he is found these glw on Craigslist. I think he did pretty good from the pics he sent me. Your opinions are welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom