There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

TxChiknRanchers

Songster
12 Years
Aug 18, 2007
Southeast Texas
I personally do not believe in them or someone here would have one tacked on the wall. But the DW does and she brought this home to show me. you be the judge!
idunno.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=490638&in_page_id=1811

To me it looks lke a couple of young bears that get scared off by a guy in a halloween costume; looks like the guy may have partied a little too hard and is paying the price in the last frame.

I think it is a bear, a very old unhealthy underweight bear. I'm from PA and I remember seeing this on the local news.

I tend to agree with the game commission that this is a severe case of bear mange. I know with trapping here, mange is bad in overpopulated wildlife areas. DH says that when they get mange, they get very emaciated and eventually die. Looks like this bear won't be around much longer. I wish the game commission would attempt to trap it to verify what it is. If it is in as bad of condition as it looks, it should take to bait rather easily as I'm sure its having difficulty finding food.

That being said, I was hunting once and we always go in the woods in the dark to get in place before the sun comes up. I remember quite a few years ago, I was sitting there in the dark and heard something come running up the mountain through the woods not far from where I was sitting. I swore it was something on two legs. DH still says I'm crazy to this day. But I know what I heard..it sounded like a man running up the mountain and I know no man could run that fast in the pitch black through the woods. I always said that was a big foot, but I'll never really know. I guess you could say I am a believer that they're out there too.

Jody

I agree with the person who said it looked like a guy in a halloween getup. I think one of the friends of the guy taking the film decided to play a little trick on him. Just not a believer! Sorry!

The film strip below the original pics show the 'being' with other black bear. I doubt his friends are hanging out with black bear in the night.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom