There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

TxChiknRanchers

Songster
12 Years
Aug 18, 2007
Southeast Texas
I personally do not believe in them or someone here would have one tacked on the wall. But the DW does and she brought this home to show me. you be the judge!
idunno.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=490638&in_page_id=1811

It has been a long time since I posted on here. It is good to see Rufus and Suzierd still on this thread. I have one story of a friend of mine from last July to share. He took his family camping to the South Hills near Twin Falls Idaho to participate in a archery competition. He explained that there camp was quite away from anybody in a remote basin. He said he was at the end of a old wood cutting road and did not see any recent signs of people or seen any person in the vicinity of where they camped. Anyway he said the second night there a loud bellowing was heard on the ridge above camp after it was dark. They listened to it while around the fire as it traveled the ridge bellowing every so often. After it had passed the camp a commotion of loud chirping and breaking branches ensued. He said his dogs all went into their tent, his wife became scared and went to the tent. He said he stayed up most of the night making sure the fire didn't go out. He said that through the night the chirping and branch breaking went on around them until it started to get light. The part that I liked is when he told me he knew it was no animal he knew of when his wife woke him up frantically saying something was answering the kids everytime they yelled at each other. He packed camped and left as soon as he could and will not go back.

Have some new info for you rufus. A native man came up to me at work today,told me he has seen 3 bigfoot where he lives. He also told me about the migration. He said the fall migration is when they get bad. He has lost some of his dogs to them,they twist the dog into a mangled heap. His sightings have all been of the larger ones,the size of a moose he claimed. One was on all fours,until it knew it had to run,then stood up and ran off into the trees. One was lying on the side of a paved road,soaking in the heat on a cool evening,the other was of a bigfoot running through the trees on the river bottoms. He claims finding tracks is not too hard at this area,the only problem is its on the reservation.
I have known this man for years,worked around him on a lot of jobs, and only now after seeing me on that show, did he say anything of it.
I wont be able to keep up with the sightings this spring,I am being shipped to South Carolina for a few months to weld duct work for the company.

Seriously, people don't want to be intimidated or mocked, so they don't tell anyone but those they trust. These people must trust you.

If the fall migration is the worse, that is probably when the females come into estrous. That means that the young would probably be born in June or July. But that is just speculation. We don't really know their gestation period.

Dogs seem to be on their menu. I have to wonder what else is?

The agreements that I had to sign had some pretty hefty fines and imprisonment associated with them. The feds have recourse to such leaks, I wouldn't want to test the waters myself. Of course you have the option not to sign, but who would want to put up with the harassment and audited taxes for life.
I am pretty certain their are remains in a warehouse and a cadaver in a lab somewhere in this country. I think the first body or live one will be documented in another country.

That was an interesting article. The lack of a body leaves me doubting. Parakeets aside, I think we should keep an open mind on this subject. There must be thousands of life forms yet undiscovered; most would probably be in the depths of the seas and in the microscopic world. Let's keep an open mind and wide open eyes. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

That sounds like Rick Dyer's idea.

It sounds like a good many people have made up their minds on this issue. I think I will leave it open.

Back
Top Bottom