There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Cracked egg I watched you on the finding Bigfoot show today!  Very cool to get to see it, 
and they did say they believed you did see a Bigfoot. Thanks for sharing the other story with us. It sounds like a place they should have checked out. When I was young (early twenties) I lived in a trailer house in the boon docks I would hear something bang on the side and one time walk on the roof then the next morning large claw marks on the back door. I didn't think it was bigfoot because I thought it would be to heavy to walk around up there. I would get a feeling something was watching me at that house. 
Anyway I really enjoyed watching you on the show. That video the kids took was pretty impressive. Looked real to me, I like to pick them apart couldn't see anything fake about that one. I think the Bigfoot hunters make to much noise and should try being quiet. 
when that video was shown on the news i told Dawn,that is real ,the arm swing is the exact as the one I seen.
I hate that feeling of being watched. I have read reports of them doing what you described.
I really believe the tribe would not let them film them. There were a lot of Natives at the meeting, only the mom and her son talked. Afterwards they shared stories with me, some were very spooky. Dr Meldrum does a lot of research in the river bottoms on the reservation I was told.

A lot of tribes are very image conscious now days. They hire PR people. If those people had not identified themselves as tribal members, maybe they would have appeared on the program.

The tribe probably threatened legal action.

Some places you are either Native American or not. Other places, you can be whatever you feel like. Here in Arizona, it used to be illegal to sell liquor to Indians. Everybody became Mexican.

No action of the bigfoot front. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. If the Sasquatch is proved to be a relic humanoid, would not it be legally entitled to all of rights and privileges that come with citizenship? Would not they be covered by the Native American Citizenship Act of 1924? Would they have territorial rights under the Dawes Act?

What Sasquatch in it's right mind would be living in the woods, fighting ticks, fleas and no seeums when they could be living in a nice refrigerated, government subsidized home? How can they continue eating carrion, roots and berries after they have seen the bounty of Wally World? Wait until they see television and the Kardashians.

No action of the bigfoot front. I have been thinking about this a lot lately. If the Sasquatch is proved to be a relic humanoid, would not it be legally entitled to all of rights and privileges that come with citizenship? Would not they be covered by the Native American Citizenship Act of 1924? Would they have territorial rights under the Dawes Act?

What Sasquatch in it's right mind would be living in the woods, fighting ticks, fleas and no seeums when they could be living in a nice refrigerated, government subsidized home? How can they continue eating carrion, roots and berries after they have seen the bounty of Wally World? Wait until they see television and the Kardashians.
Lol, I think they will prefer the woods.

Dang you made me laugh rufus. I did, just now, see a bigfoot on a Dyson vacuum commercial.
Its getting close to spring,usually on the Reservation sightings start to happen. The migration up to the higher country as the snow starts to melt. If I hear anything I will let you know.

This year I am getting a game camera that will be placed by the tent. Seems that 1 per cent of the time something wakes you up feeling Scared. I have been meaning to do this for years,but have always put it off. This way I will know if it was a bear, and since Bigfoot never shows up on game cameras,I will sleep so much better.

Lol, I think they will prefer the woods.

That is only because they lacked adequate legal representation. They have been socially marginalized and denigrated. People have even refused to acknowledge their existence. They have been mocked by non believers and hoaxers. They have rights. The federal government should institute a program of affirmative action to compensate for previous wrongs. They need to force society to make reasonable accomodations for these hominids. It is not easy being eight foot tall and three foot wide. Ceilings must be raised and door ways widened.

Dang you made me laugh rufus. I did, just now, see a bigfoot on a Dyson vacuum commercial.
Its getting close to spring,usually on the Reservation sightings start to happen. The migration up to the higher country as the snow starts to melt. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Their image is being exploited for crass commercial purposes. Jack Links beef jerky must pay. They cannot get away with abusing the reputation of the greater Sasquatch society. That is racism and bigotry in the extreme. We need to establish a Sasquatch Defense League. Anti Sasquatchism is a horrible thing.

Have some new info for you rufus. A native man came up to me at work today,told me he has seen 3 bigfoot where he lives. He also told me about the migration. He said the fall migration is when they get bad. He has lost some of his dogs to them,they twist the dog into a mangled heap. His sightings have all been of the larger ones,the size of a moose he claimed. One was on all fours,until it knew it had to run,then stood up and ran off into the trees. One was lying on the side of a paved road,soaking in the heat on a cool evening,the other was of a bigfoot running through the trees on the river bottoms. He claims finding tracks is not too hard at this area,the only problem is its on the reservation.
I have known this man for years,worked around him on a lot of jobs, and only now after seeing me on that show, did he say anything of it.
I wont be able to keep up with the sightings this spring,I am being shipped to South Carolina for a few months to weld duct work for the company.

Back
Top Bottom