There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

There may be proof if the DNA turns out in the re test. Let's withhold judgement until all of the data is examined.

thumbsup.gif

I've never actually seen a real Bigfoot. But I know exactly what they
look like, 'cause I've seen them on my tv set.

And I don't really think there is a bigfoot or two loose in my woods.
But if a group of my friends came over some night and wanted to walk
in the woods and look for one...yep, I would be right there with them.

There are thousands of life forms that still have not been discovered and classified. Mostly in the microscopic and oceanic areas. Let's keep an open mind here.

I've never actually seen a real Bigfoot. But I know exactly what they
look like, 'cause I've seen them on my tv set.

And I don't really think there is a bigfoot or two loose in my woods.
But if a group of my friends came over some night and wanted to walk
in the woods and look for one...yep, I would be right there with them.
I feel pretty sure that anyone who went hunting for Bigfoot in Spook's woods would come out with a tale to tell. They might not see Bigfoot, but I'll bet they'd see something!
wink.png

Is Bigfoot real? I don't really care if it is or not - I think it's more fun to at least entertain the possibility.
hu.gif

Most of us don't care whether someone believes in something or not. It simply does not matter. What counts is what we believe or are open to discussion of the topic. Again, each to there own ideas.

Back to the topic. Do you believe Bigfoot persons live in tribal or large family units or more solitary nuclear families and or as single "persons" and meet up near mating or other seasons (perhaps lunar seasons)?

They seem to move or migrate in groups. They appear near water ways. It seems as it the males forage for animals and the females forage for plant materials. So far, I have not heard of these animals using fire. That is odd, because when foods are cooked, it really multiplies the foods sources since heat turns undigestible starches into digestible material. But then again, we do not know how their guts process food.

They are reported to have "eye shine" or tapetum lucidum. Their eyes have a reflective layer behind the retina. They are like cats; they can see in the dark. The are mostly nocturnal. In my estimation, that puts them much father back in the split from the common ancestor of man and apes.

That is all speculation. The answer will come from DNA samples. It appears that several labs abroad are trying to duplicate Doctor Ketchum's work. We just have to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom