There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Good luck, keep us posted.
These things put a scare in me. I used to hunt,fish,and explore a lot by myself ,staying out for a week at a time. I cant bring myself to do that anymore.
I hope,if you have a run in with one, its a better experience.

Good luck, keep us posted.
These things put a scare in me. I used to hunt,fish,and explore a lot by myself ,staying out for a week at a time. I cant bring myself to do that anymore.
I hope,if you have a run in with one, its a better experience.

I hope I see or hear something, because this is for school XD If I have any sign of anything else that is paranormal, I shall change my report to that Haha

Be careful. You could just disappear into the woods. It might be dangerous to assume these are peaceful creatures. Don't go unarmed. Don't go alone.

I am afraid a pellet gun would not be of much use. Maybe you should just confine your research to the internet.

18 years ago i bought a 12 gauge slug gun,it has been within easy reach next to my cot anytime I go camping. There have been several times that I have had to have it in my hands,thankfully it hasn't been used. Two of my friends both have large caliber revolvers used for the same reason. Before the night we had our encounter,none of us thought about having a weapon for protection.
The power of these animals is unreal. Dr. Meldrum has a " twist off", a branch 4 inches in diameter that has been twisted
in the hand of one of these animals.
I wish you luck in finding some evidence,it is very hard to find.
These animals are not What is portrayed on t.v. They are super fast,can hide easily in sparse cover, and in my opinion the apex predator out there

I personally do not believe in them or someone here would have one tacked on the wall. But the DW does and she brought this home to show me. you be the judge!
idunno.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=490638&in_page_id=1811

I'm getting a SpinVox article up when I click it, whatever that is.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom