Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Did you see my video of bathtime on FB QJ? It is so cute. One of them does a sommersult in the tub. They are really starting to like the water. I had to buy a new waterer the other day and it wasn't flat on the cloor and they were able to get it to keep flowing. They had almost 3 gallons of water on the floor and were trying to swim in it!! Loved watching that, hated cleaning it up though.

Did you see my video of bathtime on FB QJ? It is so cute. One of them does a sommersult in the tub. They are really starting to like the water. I had to buy a new waterer the other day and it wasn't flat on the cloor and they were able to get it to keep flowing. They had almost 3 gallons of water on the floor and were trying to swim in it!! Loved watching that, hated cleaning it up though.

No but I'll find it!!

QJ and DG you both have a LG still air incubator right? How many eggs can you get in there? I am suppose to be getting about 22 WH eggs, 4 brown or white Chinese geese eggs, and I don't know how many or what kind of chicken eggs next week. And if they won't all fit hubby said I need to go buy a new one. What should I get????

Back
Top Bottom