Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Finally able to get online. I have missed everybody. Gave the babies a bath tonight and recorded them. How do I upload a video?

SM, i saw the video on FB, to cute.

how you feeling?
hugs.gif

CG i know the feeling!
th.gif

SM, i saw the video on FB, to cute.

how you feeling?
hugs.gif

CG i know the feeling!
th.gif

I am feeling better, Really tired and my back is killing me. We are going to work on the babies room tomorrow so they have the entire porch so that is not going to help my back any. It sounds so funny saying babies room. LOL

I am feeling better, Really tired and my back is killing me. We are going to work on the babies room tomorrow so they have the entire porch so that is not going to help my back any. It sounds so funny saying babies room. LOL

COOL! take pics if you can! i hope you are feeling ok
hugs.gif
.......... i don like when you feel icky
hit.gif

COOL! take pics if you can! i hope you are feeling ok
hugs.gif
.......... i don like when you feel icky
hit.gif

How do I post that video on here? It was so fun watching them in the bathtub. They are almost too big to be in there together now. I still can't tell if I have boys or girls. I know the black swed is a boy (Danta). And the Pekin I believe is a girl (Squishy) but I can't tell on the others to be sure. I told hubby he has to hold them tomorrow so I can do some venting and see what I got. On the WH is there a way to tell yet besides venting?

Back
Top Bottom