Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

OK weird. Over to my right, there is a little box that says "currently viewing" and it has our names in it. That's a cool little feature.

And just FYI- If I don't reply to something, it's only because my eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the new format. I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose.. swear.

Ignore me if I'm over there and not posting, I have a habit of leaving my screen on whatever while I go mess with the kids or birds. No point in leaving when I'll be right back, lol.

I like the new format too. Lots more options.

Where I live, about 15 years ago the buses were all painted pink and maroon. Then they changed them to blue and orange. Well, you'd think from the uproar that the world had ended. Then people got used to the orange and blue. Two years ago they painted the buses green. Again, public outrage. In 6 years they'll paint them yellow and people will be screaming to have the green buses back.

I like the new format too. Lots more options.

Where I live, about 15 years ago the buses were all painted pink and maroon. Then they changed them to blue and orange. Well, you'd think from the uproar that the world had ended. Then people got used to the orange and blue. Two years ago they painted the buses green. Again, public outrage. In 6 years they'll paint them yellow and people will be screaming to have the green buses back.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom