Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Just stopping in briefly on my way to bed! I am glad that you are helping her with math! I was gonna let her know that I could help her if she ever needed it as well! It can be really hard for homeschool moms to be on top of all the kids at once, but unless they are being belligerent to me I would never refuse to help (and if they are, we work through the attitude so that they can ask nicely). Their books walk them through it pretty good, but I hear, "Mom, I don't understand..." at least 15 times a day! I imagine the divorce and having to provide on her own is about enough to put her over the top!

She just said they were going out. :( No DG tonight I guess. I talked to her today. Helped her with math actually.

Here are my ducklings outside in their brooder. I separated boys from girls for now. Makes it easier to keep a little cleaner with fewer in each tub! I'm thankful that we live in FL and the temps don't typically go that low. I think mid-50's tonight. I will have to be careful if we have a freeze though!

Here are my ducklings outside in their brooder. I separated boys from girls for now. Makes it easier to keep a little cleaner with fewer in each tub! I'm thankful that we live in FL and the temps don't typically go that low. I think mid-50's tonight. I will have to be careful if we have a freeze though!

Oh for the 50's again. I can't wait CUTE CUTE CUTE little FUZZY BUTTS

Back
Top Bottom