TO EVERYONE I WAITING FOR GREY JUNGLE FOWL FROM ME...

philter4

Songster
8 Years
Apr 3, 2011
Placerville CA
Dogs got in and killed everything while my friends were on a trip, the adults, the chicks, everything! There is a single hen left, But we have friends who have the line so Chad will be getting another cock, but to everyone I asked to contact me at the end of summer about pairs, There are none to sell.

They killed everything including the chickens, some lambs, young goats, young peafowl that couldn't fly and anything that was caught in a pen. The only reason the one hen survived was it got out through the hole they chewed through to get in!

Since no one was there at the time Chad, the property owner where the birds are kept, doesn't even know what dogs, his son was there Friday night to feed and everything was fine, Saturday morning everything was dead except the adult sheep, goats, and free range birds that could fly, all the free range young animals and everything confined to a pen except the single hen that got out was dead.

Time to recover and start over!

Last edited:
Sorry for you loss.I would find out who owns the dog(s) and make them pay for your losses.Most towns have a leash laws and dog owners are responsible for any damage their dog(s) do.Check with your local dog officer and file a report.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom