To ship or not to ship chicks? GreenFire Farms

I got 3 orders of chicks from GreenFire Farms in August 2022.........all arrived alive and well!
I am in Texas and the temps were over 100.

I also have 4 more orders of chicks scheduled for next week....Sept 12th, 2022 from Greenfire. I'm not worried. If anything were to happen to them it would most likely be because of the USPS and not Greenfire.

Greenfire does have a 72 hour live guarantee and will refund the cost of the chick if you provide proper notice and pics.

I got 3 orders of chicks from GreenFire Farms in August 2022.........all arrived alive and well!
I am in Texas and the temps were over 100.

I also have 4 more orders of chicks scheduled for next week....Sept 12th, 2022 from Greenfire. I'm not worried. If anything were to happen to them it would most likely be because of the USPS and not Greenfire.

Greenfire does have a 72 hour live guarantee and will refund the cost of the chick if you provide proper notice and pics.
Just ordered six Shetland Hen SR chicks from Greenfire Farms this week from their last hatch of this year with a ship date of 11-7-2022. I am a little concerned with their shipping this time of the year, but I live along the central VA/NC border so not all that far of a trek from Florida in relative terms. Looking forward to their arrival and how they turn out as I have been interested in getting chicks from them for a while. And the 20% off deal helped tip the scales. I'll update this thread on my experiences moving forward.

Just ordered six Shetland Hen SR chicks from Greenfire Farms this week from their last hatch of this year with a ship date of 11-7-2022. I am a little concerned with their shipping this time of the year, but I live along the central VA/NC border so not all that far of a trek from Florida in relative terms. Looking forward to their arrival and how they turn out as I have been interested in getting chicks from them for a while. And the 20% off deal helped tip the scales. I'll update this thread on my experiences moving forward.
Week one update: the free Bruges Fighter chick did not survive the weekend but that was expected with his failure to thrive. Fortunately, the Shetland Hen chicks are doing great and the brooding with the radiant heat plate is so much better than using a heat lamp.

Back
Top Bottom