Tolbunt Polish

Pics
hmmmm......... hopped on the computer at work for a few minutes, my one at home hasn't been put back up since we took everything down last month to redo floors/ wood trim/paint/ etc in the house..... work is done- just have to put the computer back up. :)

My first batches of babies are getting BIG... but of course with staggered hatches there are little bitties still & eggs in the bater still as well. I met a few other people that are working on tolbunts here in MI a few weeks ago at a swap that we may be swapping some birds this fall. They also talked me into showing at birch run this fall (MI fall show where national Polish show is being held)

I joined the facebook group the other day, but have yet to post- though since most of my pics are on my phone- that will be easier to share them there! (I'm Courtney DuCharme)

Saw this on rare breed auction today:
http://www.rarebreedauctions.com/au...lbunt-polish-day-old-chicks&auction_id=107427

I'm good for the year so far (unless I break down & get something from Gretchen.....)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Morning and awesome news!! I've got a ton of eggs in the bator as well. Babies hatching June 29th!!

I'm good for the year so far (unless I break down & get something from Gretchen.....)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

You wouldn't go wrong. I got six from Gretchen. Picked up one of my WC Bantam Polish from Sarah (mycutekitties) for this pic accidentally ... it was supposed to be all six of the Tolbunt chicks. lol. The pic doesn't really do them justice, but it's hard to get them sit still and pose. Three are frizzled. Hooray!

My Tolbunt egg's are to hatch on my Son's Birthday! He is so exited for it to happen he can't wait. I hope they all hatch lol prob won't happen that way but that would be nice.
I absolutely love
love.gif
your baby tolbunts!!! They are gorgeous!!!!!
jumpy.gif
I am so happy for you and TY for my beautiful lil ones
wee.gif
Love you sis
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom