Tolbunt Polish

Hi All,
I live in the UK and have some tolbunts but i am wanting to get a frizzle cockerel, however cant seem to find any over here. is there a way to mix a frizzle cockerel of a different colour but still get tolbunt chicks out of it. i realy have no idea but would appreciate any help.
thanks Tom

Hi All,
I live in the UK and have some tolbunts but i am wanting to get a frizzle cockerel, however cant seem to find any over here. is there a way to mix a frizzle cockerel of a different colour but still get tolbunt chicks out of it. i realy have no idea but would appreciate any help.
thanks Tom
I Have A Frizzle rooster, but I don't really know. But hopefully someone here canb

If you can find a Gold Lace Polish that is a Frizzle you can mix the two and have a 50/50 chance of a frizzle, then just breed back to the ones that are Tolbunt colored. Do not breed two frizzles together though, not good for the feather quality.

Just curious see what others think. I'm leaning towards pullet....5-6 mths old. Not even pinkish crest/wattles.

Hi All,
thanks Tom

Yeah try to get a gold lace frizzle polish. Breed to tolbunt. All chicks should be gold lace & carry tolbunt, half will be frizzle. Then take a frizzle roo chick & pair with original tolbunt smooth hens.

Back
Top Bottom