TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Yeah, I hear you - we moved into our new house, just me and dh to move furniture, and upstairs are the bedrooms, so it was getting heavy stuff up a narrow stairway - washing machine down to the basement etc.... it was a LONG LONG day!!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Yeah, I hear you - we moved into our new house, just me and dh to move furniture, and upstairs are the bedrooms, so it was getting heavy stuff up a narrow stairway - washing machine down to the basement etc.... it was a LONG LONG day!!!
gig.gif

BTW, thats HIS opinion, not mine!!!

Now all of you chikkybabes, NO HEAVY LIFTING.
It undoes our "Plumbing" especially if you arent trained in correct lifting technique, I know, you just wanna get it done NOW but you will pay for it later.
This is a job for our men!!!
I just spent the day having tests for a blocked bowel and may have to go in for emergency surgery if it stays blocked.
Not allowed to eat until it settles down and I look 7 mths pregnant, which im NOT.

I think I did it building the dove aviary. So now i have to re~educate myself to let him do the heavy stuff.

So our blokes are good for 2 things now!!!!
duc.gif
:
Darn, I cant go without dinner, I just ate a toasted cheese sanga!!! (sandwich).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom