TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
AMEN!
clap.gif

As far as clothes not going in the laundry hamper I put the laundry hamper in the bathroom myself and put clothes in it. If I wash clothes I put them on hangers and fold them and put them in place right out of the dryer. When my wife takes a load of clothes out of the dryer she usually dumps the dirty clothes hamper in the floor and puts the clean clothes in it because she has filled up all the baskets then she sticks them in a corner or on a dresser in the basket to cause clutter and get wrinkled.

As far as hair in the tub drain as soon as my hair reaches 1/2 inch I cut it with a 1/8 guard. when the darned drain gets stopped up I pull hair out that is over a foot. My hair cannot grow a foot in the drain so don't blame us men.

Another thing if you take a bubble bath or use baby oil please rinse the tub. It is a pita to get in the tub and slip and bust your butt or head. If you use an acidic cleaner such as CLR please rinse the tub very very well. I could not sit for a day and my rear was red for a week due to this incident.:eek:

High on a stove eye is only for boiling water. Teflon does not hold up on high. Food tastes better slow cooked. Scorching is not a seasoning. If the smoke alarm is going off the stove is too high.

Grease does not get poured down the drain period. Chasing it with hot water does not help. Grease solidifies in drains catching everything else then we literally have a crappy job to take care of.

As far as the toilet seat gravity is in your favor. It goes down slightly easier than it goes up. We lift it so you should not have a problem putting it down. I don't want to hear when men leave the seat up women run in flop down and get wet. Common sense dictates you should look at the seat and makes sure its down and clean before you sit on it. Pretty simple concept. The toilet seat argument is tired and holds no logic whatsoever.

If you are having those hot spells while its 20 degrees outside please go outside and get fresh air. You freeze us half to death when you open the windows. I have arthritis so I had to caulk the window shut by the bed.

I know women want to be close and I enjoy that. What we men don't enjoy is when you women keep getting close and push us off the bed into the floor.

Now flame away ladies.
big_smile.png

On a serious note with all the differences in habits and the way of thinking between males and females it really surprises me the divorce rate is not 100%.

Quote:
gig.gif

See what he HATES doing, I don't mind, and what I hate doing he doesn't mind, it works out pretty good actually.

I HATE, the cat box, and laundry - he handles both
big_smile.png

He hates, bathing dirty kids, and cooking - I handle both...

Works well!
big_smile.png

(Oh he scoops horse poop too, but he can't handle dust - so I clean chicken coop poop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom