TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good arrangement. Me and my wife split alot of household and yard chores. I do all the real heavy stuff. She tries to help with the heavy stuff but I don't let her because she weighs 105 soaking wet and I don't want her to injure herself.

Quote:
LOL Have you been talking to my husband.
lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
My husband yells at me when I do "heavy" stuff, then he askes if I'm stupid!
gig.gif

He does some small tasks too - like getting dang spiders out the house!!
ep.gif
I HATE spiders....... BUT
He hates snakes, so I get those off the property
gig.gif

IMG_2052.jpg

Snake.jpg

Quote:
Yeah - I SCREAMED at him from the patio and I wouldn't MOVE - he of course thought it was FUNNY!
sad.png

Quote:
gig.gif
My husband yells at me when I do "heavy" stuff, then he askes if I'm stupid!
gig.gif

He does some small tasks too - like getting dang spiders out the house!!
ep.gif
I HATE spiders....... BUT
He hates snakes, so I get those off the property
gig.gif

Me and my wife both love spiders and snakes. I have to get on to her for trying to catch snakes because she does not know the difference between venomous and none. I am teaching her the difference and how to handle them. I have built a habitat on a unused spot of the property to relocate them to. It is a large pool of water in the creek that I let the vegetation grow a little around. It has alot of fish frogs and snakes. As the grandbabies are growing I will have to fence it. We have lots of copperheads due to the creek.

Last edited:
Quote:
Am I the only one who found this statement hysterically funny??? I think I will go to bed now.....

Dear Henrietta, my toilet seat is built for one~ not two of us at the same time!!!!!
ep.gif

Quote:
Am I the only one who found this statement hysterically funny??? I think I will go to bed now.....

Dear Henrietta, my toilet seat is built for one~ not two of us at the same time!!!!!
ep.gif

LOL, that's a relief (pun sort of intented). I'm glad someone got my twisted sense of humor there...

men who had the courage to chime in here KUDOS!! we couldn't do without you

as for the spiders and snake, oh yes, I hate spiders. but I have gotten to the point where I will allow them to live outside, and DH no longer kills snakes on sight.

are we progressing? It was really funny the time we were clearing brush and the copperhead showed up. He was gone like a freight train! I didn't even have time to see him go. I had to chase it down with a shovel while he yelled instructions from 100 ft away. hmmm

as for heavy lifting, I am getting older and definitely out of shape, but thats no reason why I can't help carry a million pound piece of odd shaped furniture down 18 flights of stairs - just him and me. I have a 14 year old son -- its time he learn.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom