Toulouse Geese Thread

I love Toulouse! :D
They are so beautiful all through their growing stage. :) The minute I opened the box they were talking and wanting to be near me!
I don't know why geese have such a bad reputation for being aggressive. They are very loving when you get to know them...even the cautious ones. :)

I love Toulouse! :D
They are so beautiful all through their growing stage. :) The minute I opened the box they were talking and wanting to be near me!
I don't know why geese have such a bad reputation for being aggressive. They are very loving when you get to know them...even the cautious ones. :)
I love my Toulouse goose we didn't get her till she was 4 months old kept on pasture so not much human contact, she will eat out of my hand but is still wary even after going on 2 yrs. Now these 2 gosling we got Sunday at 2 days old, oh my gosh they love to cuddly want to be held, it is just so awesome, We didn't have this with our gander either since a Muscovy hatched him and raised him. your geese are lovely.

I know i can't believe it. They are almost as tall a i am lol. We made the indoor pen bigger and they seem to be getting adding a little better. If the fighting starts up again we'll split the pen down the middle.

The vetwrap helped a little bit for my goose with angel wing. She holds her wing down at her side most of the time, and the tip no longer flops forward. After she stretches, she tucks both wings correctly and walks that way for about ten minutes. After that, she's back to letting the wing hang at her side. Thanks for the information about binding the wing. I consider her new wing posture an improvement. That's her center and closest to the viewer.

The vetwrap helped a little bit for my goose with angel wing. She holds her wing down at her side most of the time, and the tip no longer flops forward. After she stretches, she tucks both wings correctly and walks that way for about ten minutes. After that, she's back to letting the wing hang at her side. Thanks for the information about binding the wing. I consider her new wing posture an improvement. That's her center and closest to the viewer.

That doesn't look bad at all.

How long did you keep the wrapping on for? You could always wrap it again, won´t hurt. It´ll give the wing a little more support for a bit. they look lovely, btw.

I wrapped her twice. The first time she kept the wrap on for three days. When I saw that she'd pulled it off, I wrapped it again and this time she didn't get it off for four days.

Back
Top Bottom