Toulouse Geese Thread

IMG_0380.JPG
I guess they don't grow out of some things.

Mine are 4 months old as of 8/5/17.and they follow us everywhere (on foot) and chatter away.
We adore them !
Have not gotten around to sexing each.
I planned on tying a colored ribbon loosely around each's neck, like a collar.
But they way they always nibble on things, I am not so sure it is a smart idea.

goslings 001.JPG

Four months ago !

TODAY STUFF 018.JPG

This was at 3 months, and they are even fuller today, wings well develped and they can jump up and fly a little distance.
My SO says one day they will fly next to the car when we go to town, LOL

Mine are 4 months old as of 8/5/17.and they follow us everywhere (on foot) and chatter away.
We adore them !
Have not gotten around to sexing each.
I planned on tying a colored ribbon loosely around each's neck, like a collar.
But they way they always nibble on things, I am not so sure it is a smart idea.

View attachment 1099483

Four months ago !

View attachment 1099505
This was at 3 months, and they are even fuller today, wings well develped and they can jump up and fly a little distance.
My SO says one day they will fly next to the car when we go to town, LOL

Did not know you had so many. They really fill up that pool. Bet it's even tighter now. Love the breed

I had to clip a wing on each of my girls a couple weeks ago. They were flying about 4-5 feet off the ground for about 20 feet. I was afraid they would fly into my dog yard. And my yard dogs do not like my fowl. Or I should say they like them too much.

Did not know you had so many. They really fill up that pool. Bet it's even tighter now. Love the breed

I had the full order, 10 goslings.
I posted a paper at the grocery store that 5 would be available for sale............and got a response within hours.
It was hard to give half up...if I had had them a few more days, I would have kept them all.

Back
Top Bottom