Toulouse goose can fly?

My BuffAfricanxwhiteChinese (looks like a buff Chinese really cool) can fly.
And I noticed that both Buff african and white Chinese can't fly coz the african is too heavy but have hard long wings and the white Chinese wings are too short but very light but when they crossed together they formed basically a buff coloured Chinese with large wings which makes it a excellent flyer and very unique.

Any breed of goose can fly as long as they have large long wings my heavy embden gander can fly not high but fly a reasonable distance while there are lighter smaller embdens that can't because they don't have huge wings with long flight feathers

Normally, they are too heavy to fly, but on a lean diet of pasture only, they can get to flying weight. My pair of Toulouse thought it would be wonderful to visit with the Canada geese on the pond down the road. The pond encompasses about 5 acres, and once they were there, they were nearly impossible to catch. I waited until most of the Canadas had moved off before trying to get them, so there was less distraction, only to watch the pair take off and fly over the pond. I had never seen a Toulouse fly before that! They are rather ungainly in flight, and can't get more than 10 or 20 feet in the air, but can fly none the less! I ended up having to wait until the pond froze before catching them. Now all my geese get their wings clipped, even if they have no intention of straying too far from the house....

Normally, they are too heavy to fly, but on a lean diet of pasture only, they can get to flying weight. My pair of Toulouse thought it would be wonderful to visit with the Canada geese on the pond down the road. The pond encompasses about 5 acres, and once they were there, they were nearly impossible to catch. I waited until most of the Canadas had moved off before trying to get them, so there was less distraction, only to watch the pair take off and fly over the pond. I had never seen a Toulouse fly before that! They are rather ungainly in flight, and can't get more than 10 or 20 feet in the air, but can fly none the less! I ended up having to wait until the pond froze before catching them. Now all my geese get their wings clipped, even if they have no intention of straying too far from the house....
I had to clip mines wing too after seeing my one take off down the drive way and we have a river down below our home I sure didn't want her down there.

I don't know if anyone would see this but it would be nice if someone could show a picture of a Chinese geese or any geese but preferable Chinese flying I always want to see one in action u know but its okay if ya don't.
TADAAAAAAAA !!!!!. no these are not mine .

Back
Top Bottom