Tractor Supply Bantams

MGA

Songster
5 Years
Jul 19, 2018
St Augustine FL
After me and my wife's try at raising chick dealing with fertile and unfertile eggs, babies etc.
We happened to be in Tractor Supply me and my wife Cindy saw bantam chicks for sale and we could not resist taking 4 home with us
They are all feathered legs and we are trying to sex them but to no avail!
I guess we'll have to wait till they get older to tell what kind they are and male or female
Should we have any concerns about raising them
I will post photos when I get a chance and let's see if somebody can tell what they will become!

After me and my wife's try at raising chick dealing with fertile and unfertile eggs, babies etc.
We happened to be in Tractor Supply me and my wife Cindy saw bantam chicks for sale and we could not resist taking 4 home with us
They are all feathered legs and we are trying to sex them but to no avail!
I guess we'll have to wait till they get older to tell what kind they are and male or female
Should we have any concerns about raising them
I will post photos when I get a chance and let's see if somebody can tell what they will become!
Bantams are some of the most hearty birds around. You'll love them. They are low on feed income and they do well in winter

Bantams are all I own so :highfive: to a fellow bantam owner. The feathered footed ones are some of the most affectionate and have amusing personalities. Can't wait to see your pics! If they are breeds other than Silkies, it will be easier to sex especially seeing if they have combs are not. Just a slight word of caution though....TSC is infamous for mixing the bantams in with larger breed chickens to "make room". The ones around me will post a sign but you still have to figure out which is which. You may still wind up with a full size chicken or two.
So, eagerly awaiting photos! :pop

• IMG_0144.JPG

Back
Top Bottom