Trying to be a good neighbor

The planter boxes haven't been built yet, but my first priority would be a variety of veggies and greens, and some type of sprawling grape vines, something fragrant like lilac bushes, then maybe reserve a spot for the compost to finish doing its thing.

I still have to draw out my plans for running an irrigation system, some electricity (maybe solar) and a bunch of other amenities. --BB

Last edited:
The planter boxes haven't been built yet, but my first priority would be a variety of veggies and greens, and some type of sprawling grape vines, something fragrant like lilac bushes, then maybe reserve a spot for the compost to finish doing its thing.

I still have to draw out my plans for running an irrigation system, some electricity (maybe solar) and a bunch of other amenities. --BB
You should 'be a good neighbor'... forum nieghbor that is....
....and start a new thread about your project.

It looks fascinating!

So Kat Jr (The White One) Disapeared the other night....i put her to bed, and then came in the morning to let them out and she was missing...no white feathers, no signs of forced entry, just POOF gone! I looked around the neighborhood a bit...but to no avail. I need to UP my security a bit....So now there are 4... and the Coop needs a window, and some Nesting boxes added on the the side you're looking at, but its coming along nicely!

Back
Top Bottom