TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

You know, for a company that claims to put a six chick minimum in place to discourage impulse buys, they sure do time things with Easter in mind! I know Chick Days went into May last year (and started later).
. I know that's true,seems like it went by quicker this year.

Our TSC is done for the year too. *Whew* I did show a ridiculous amount of self restraint... I only came home with 5 Russian Orloffs, 2 Silver Laced Cochin Bantams, a Dark Brahma Bantam, 2 Buff Brahma Bantams, 1 white Cochin Bantam, a Rhode Island Red, 2 Black Australorps, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 7 Gold Sex Links, 1 Gold Campine, and 3 or 4 that I still can't identify! Could have been a lot worse!!! :)

Glad you knew where to draw the line!
lau.gif

I know! I was pretty proud of myself! :lau  I've got 50ish chicks in the coop, 2 incubators running constantly, and 45 more chicks coming this week! I've learned to just embrace the insanity! :cd

Guess what they ended up getting in aweek after they said they were done....EEs!! I got 8. Then I got 5 more from campbells. Then I got my order of 10 silkies and 6 frizzles. Ssooo...I have walked away with 3 production red, 3 cochin bantam, a russian orloff, a slw, a turken, 2 speckled sussex, a buff orpington and a chipmunk thing with pea comb that are between 4 and 6 weeks old. Then 13 ees and a buff orpington that are 3 weeks old, and 10 silkies, 6 frizzles, and 9 red packing peanuts that are a week old! Out of those I sold 3 silkies, a frizzle, and 4 ee. **** chicken math. This is all for my coop that I'm technically only supposed to have 6 hens in!! Oh...and I already have 7 full grown birds out there...ugh.

Back
Top Bottom