TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

TSC is done in Alabama.

Never got any Brahmas. Grrrrrrrrr. So no large fowl for me this year.

Here is the rundown for bantams we got.

Cochins: both sexes (red)
Silkies: females (black, whites & buff)
Frizzles: both sexes (whites & buff)
D'uccle: both sexes (standard)
Sebrights: both sexes (standard)
Phoenix: 1 female
and 1 unknown (post pic soon)

Chick days are over in NH as well... but I got 6 super cute White Silkies! I have never had them before- this is my first year with bantams. Can't wait to see them grow up.

I picked up two Polish chicks at my TSC...
They were the only ones the had in all the shipments! I was lucky and they both turned out to be hens :) good luck!

Went to ours in ct. today and apparently there was a mix up and they got an unexpected batch of day old australorp pullets.Looked like they weren't expecting it cause all the bins were gone and the one they were using didn't even have a sign for them.

You know, for a company that claims to put a six chick minimum in place to discourage impulse buys, they sure do time things with Easter in mind! I know Chick Days went into May last year (and started later).

Our TSC is done for the year too. *Whew* I did show a ridiculous amount of self restraint... I only came home with 5 Russian Orloffs, 2 Silver Laced Cochin Bantams, a Dark Brahma Bantam, 2 Buff Brahma Bantams, 1 white Cochin Bantam, a Rhode Island Red, 2 Black Australorps, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 7 Gold Sex Links, 1 Gold Campine, and 3 or 4 that I still can't identify! Could have been a lot worse!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom