TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Pittsfield, MA tsc had only red pullets, white leghorn pullets and brown leghorn straight run last week. I did come out with five reds and five whites but I really want some Americaunas!

I am going to get the reds if I don't like what comes in their shipment tomorrow. But I also have done research and I would be happy with the reds! great egg production from those hens!

I am going to get the reds if I don't like what comes in their shipment tomorrow. But I also have done research and I would be happy with the reds! great egg production from those hens!

Are they getting a shipment tomorrow? Last Monday when I called to see if the chicks had arrived yet the person who I talked to said they never get them on Mondays.

Are they getting a shipment tomorrow? Last Monday when I called to see if the chicks had arrived yet the person who I talked to said they never get them on Mondays.
I doubt anyone gets them on Mondays. That would mean they sat in the PO over the weekend, and that would be bad. Most hatcheries ship on Monday, to arrive by Wednesday.

I doubt anyone gets them on Mondays. That would mean they sat in the PO over the weekend, and that would be bad. Most hatcheries ship on Monday, to arrive by Wednesday.

Actually, the big hatcheries ship on Mon, Tues, and Wed to arrive by Saturday but their high-volume customers may get more say over when their chicks ship than the rest of us.

When I went, my TSC had Hatchery choice pullets, Cornish Rocks, Ducklings, assorted Red Pullets, and RIR. I got 3 hatchery pullets I believe are either white leghorns or Buff's and 3 red pullets that look to be red sex links. I am excited!

No they don't get them on Monday's. Girl yesterday told me Mondays but she was wrong. Wednesday and Thursday shipments come in!

I went to my local TSC today they had red sex link pullet, bantams, white rocks, silver laced wyandottes, and ducklings. They may had something else but I can't remember now. I picked out 8 of the silver laced wyandottes. I have been wanting some of them since last year when they had them but never had any luck. They was always sold of them. I got lucky this year they had a whole bunch of them.

Back
Top Bottom