TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

I was told that State College gets them every day. If chicks arrive at the post office on a Sunday, most of them will call you and still have you come pick them up. The postal service works on Sunday; they just don't deliver.

Okay, I'm a bit confused: Today I picked up 10 White Rocks from TSC. I asked the lady if they were White PLYMOUTH Rocks, and she told me they were a cross between a Leghorn and Plymouth Rocks, and they're amazing egg layers (I don't remember anything like this being on their order form). Never heard of that before either. They only had a little pink sticker on the tub saying "White Rocks" -no sign. I know they're not White Cornish, cause those were in tubs next to them with a sign, and they looked different. Anyway, these little chicks look just like my Partridge and Barred Rock Babies -only white (well okay very yellow), and a couple of them had a slight greyish color mixed in with the yellow. Can anyone help unconfuse me?

One TSC by me got in straight run Barred Rocks today, and they still had straight run Cornish Rocks from last Tuesday. I'm hoping they get another shipment of pullets in wednesday.
The other TSC told me this morning they get shipments of chicks in Tuesdays and Thursdays. Can't wait to hear what they get tomorrow morning :)

Sun&Dirt,,so agway of norwich carries babies to? Did they tell you what breeds they are getting in?
I forget. I asked them a few months back. I think I remember Easter Eggers and Barred Rocks were on the list, but apart from that, I can't recall. The arrival date was later than I wanted to wait because I'm horribly impatient.
Try giving them a ring (860) 889-2344 or I'll ask again when I go in this week to pick up some fertilizer.

thanks, maybe I'll give them a ring, I'm on a waitlist for some lav orps with a poster here, but always looking to see if I can add others...i'm impatient to, tho I don't really want them this early, have to rebuild :(

Okay, I'm a bit confused: Today I picked up 10 White Rocks from TSC. I asked the lady if they were White PLYMOUTH Rocks, and she told me they were a cross between a Leghorn and Plymouth Rocks, and they're amazing egg layers (I don't remember anything like this being on their order form). Never heard of that before either. They only had a little pink sticker on the tub saying "White Rocks" -no sign. I know they're not White Cornish, cause those were in tubs next to them with a sign, and they looked different. Anyway, these little chicks look just like my Partridge and Barred Rock Babies -only white (well okay very yellow), and a couple of them had a slight greyish color mixed in with the yellow. Can anyone help unconfuse me?

Not sure, I thought they were plymouths.. I got two myself. They're growing and feathering real quick. One is tame as can be, the other doesn't like me much. Either way, they look like a good production chicken. At the rate they grow, I don't expect them to have a very long lifespan.

The TSC in Mt.Pleasant, MI had their shipment of chicks come in last week, Feb 25.
They had the red egg layers, the black egg layers, the jumbo cornish cross, and wyandottes

Not sure, I thought they were plymouths.. I got two myself. They're growing and feathering real quick. One is tame as can be, the other doesn't like me much. Either way, they look like a good production chicken. At the rate they grow, I don't expect them to have a very long lifespan.

I have 2 two week old White Rocks (not from TSC) and they are HUGE compared to my other 6 chicks. HUGE!!

Back
Top Bottom