TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

does tsc sell easter eggers? if so will they be labled or in the pullets bin? also will they have the tetra tints labeled? the guy didnt know what breed would.be in the pullet bin...im waiting until I can get some orpingtons, bantums, and hopefully easter eggers.

I bought 6 today here in Omaha they have RiR, Orf, pullets, ducks, i forget what other kind.

Since chick days started at my tsc they haven't had anything more than cornish cross, then red sex links and rhode island reds, then yesterday tetras. I so wish they'd get something not so production like sicilians. Mine hasn't even gotten bantams yet. I've been told no one at our tsc actually orders the chicks and they just get whatever mt. Healthy decides to send. Pitiful.

Ours started 2 weeks ago in Illinois at TSC and Rural King, they have a little more of a variety used to be just RIR's. Now we have Buff Orphs, RIR, Barred Rocks, White Leghorns, Ameruicanas, black sex links, red sex links, brahamas, a few duck breeds, a few more I am forgetting cause they had about eight containers set up with different breeds.

Since chick days started at my tsc they haven't had anything more than cornish cross, then red sex links and rhode island reds, then yesterday tetras. I so wish they'd get something not so production like sicilians. Mine hasn't even gotten bantams yet. I've been told no one at our tsc actually orders the chicks and they just get whatever mt. Healthy decides to send. Pitiful.

Mine has been the same way, and I have been so frustrated with them.
I actually found a little farm store that is getting them in next week, and they are getting about 10 different breeds in, a lot of which I want, so it could be dangerous when I go in there lol. Only bad thing is I think they are all straight run, so with my luck I will get mostly/all roosters :/

Best thing about chick days- meeting other chicken ppl at the chick bins! Lady I met today wrangled a worker and made her change tetra chicks to a dry bin because they were "drabbling". Waterer had leaked and soaked entire bin, chicks were looking pretty bad. As soon as one went down the lady got a worker and schooled her on dying chicks:) Not 10 minutes later the babes were perking up in dry bin. I got her number after learning what breeds she has and a deal for hatching eggs/ chicks was discussed. Gotta love it!

Back
Top Bottom