TSC chick origin

If I remember correctly, Ideal supplied last year, but they made an announcement that they were not going to be providing this year.

I would just ask the people at your TSC., they can special order chicks so they must know what hatchery that order goes to.

I think it depends where you live. One TSC I went to recently, there was a sign that said Ideal was the supplier. Last year, I think some of the TSC's used a local hatchery in our State. I'm not sure if it's the same for those places this year. They didn't have the breeds I was looking for, which is why I remember who they had used last year. Best thing to do is ask.

Bluemoon

thanks.. I did just that. I went to TSC and asked. It's Privitt in NM. pretty long way off. looked for an on line catalog of their stock, nothing. so requested a catalog. want to see what I may have gotten.
smile.png

I'm not sure of the hatchery for the TSC's here in NC, but I got 6 White Leghorn pullet chicks from them last week that are very healthy. They're doing great with another group (other breeds) from Meyers and my own hatch that are about a week older.

Back
Top Bottom