TSC Chicks being stolen all over the place? Can't find them anywhere!

Stolen?! Crazy. My local TSC only had $3.49 mixed bantams and $9.99 turkeys when I was there last week. My local TSC holds chicks in the back for people that pre-pay before they even make it inside the "for sale" bins.

Our local TSC sell out of all their chickens, ducks and turkeys within 1 hour of delivery. Local breeders are will not have any till next year and you are on a waiting list. I ordered my chickens online and so far been happy. Any extra will I make available for sell if anyone got unlucky at TSC,

You are lucky then. It looks like the shortage is local or in certain states then.
I think it does seem to be certain areas/ states.
I’m in California. Last week a local feed store had a few bin of chicks and ducks. I didn’t have a separate brooder to bring any home. Went back 2 days later and nothing left.
Looking for Silkies has proved even harder. Most places here sell out within hours to a day I was told. Local TSC has been selling out within a day as well. Not sure if people are buying with the intent of reselling or if more people are worried about egg prices.

Back
Top Bottom