Two Truths and A Lie

Oooooooo.... This one's tough. They all seem highly possible.

#3?
Nope.
I have four. Three of them are playing rn and the third is being a grump in her cage.
IMG_20230310_143649985.jpg

Yep. My fourth passed away last year.

I didn’t know you had piggies!
I've had them for a couple months now. Earlier this year I had eight, three were rescued from a situation where they would freeze to death, one was rescued from a pet store where she had a huge matted patch of hair on her body, and the other four were gifts.
I kept two of the gifted piggies but eight was just too many, so I found homes for the others.
Four is doable. I love them, the girls are oh so sassy and the boys are dopey teddy bears.
When I'm moved I plan on having a huge setup for them😆
And sorry about your cat ❤️
I'm sorry you lost your cat.
Thank you. I miss her loads, she was a sweetie, but I know she's not in pain anymore so there's at least that.

I've had them for a couple months now. Earlier this year I had eight, three were rescued from a situation where they would freeze to death, one was rescued from a pet store where she had a huge matted patch of hair on her body, and the other four were gifts.
I kept two of the gifted piggies but eight was just too many, so I found homes for the others.
Four is doable. I love them, the girls are oh so sassy and the boys are dopey teddy bears.
When I'm moved I plan on having a huge setup for them😆

Thank you. I miss her loads, she was a sweetie, but I know she's not in pain anymore so there's at least that.
I love Guinea pigs! Always wanted some lol maybe eventually!

And I’m glad your cat isn’t in pain anymore. ❤️

I love Guinea pigs! Always wanted some lol maybe eventually!

And I’m glad your cat isn’t in pain anymore. ❤️
You need some!
I used to breed them for show, and I adored them. I only got out of it because I was moving, but if things were better I would've kept my teddies.

You need some!
I used to breed them for show, and I adored them. I only got out of it because I was moving, but if things were better I would've kept my teddies.
Yeah for sure! Just can’t have any more pets right now hah but one day.

And that’s awesome!! Sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom