Tyngsboro ma chicken swap 6/23

I was just wondering how much you guys would think Orpington's and Silkies will go for? I don't know how much I'm going to be able to have for Sunday.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't think were going to make it. My sister in law is in the hospital and hubby and I are going to see her . If anyone is willing to stop by my place to pick up the items that was supposed to be for raffle tickets free tomorrow that would be grateful

I wasn't sure what to expect at my first poultry swap, but I thought there would be a lot more people. I swung by early and there was almost no one there and no one was set up. Drove by almost an hour later and still no one. Perhaps I should have gone later.
sad.png
Maybe next time. If anyone knows of any future swaps or fairs near the MA/NH border let me know; I would like to attend. I'm already thinking about going to Topsfield in the fall.

It's too hot today. All my birds are hiding in the shade.

I do have some Faverolles pullets available if anyone is interested.

I wasn't sure what to expect at my first poultry swap, but I thought there would be a lot more people. I swung by early and there was almost no one there and no one was set up. Drove by almost an hour later and still no one. Perhaps I should have gone later.
sad.png
Maybe next time. If anyone knows of any future swaps or fairs near the MA/NH border let me know; I would like to attend. I'm already thinking about going to Topsfield in the fall.
Sorry I arrived a bit late as I have a very long drive and lots of animals to feed before leaving. I sold most of what I brought. ANd was still selling at 12:30. WHat time did you arrive??

It is to hot out . Were going to try for another end of august maybe it won't be so hot
I have plenty more birds to bring for a July sale . . .. my car is very shady and has the benefit of AC which my birds at home do not. I propose that if we want to keep buyers coming we need to keep to a schedule and not keep cancelling. If we can keep to a schedule we should be able to develop a steady clientel. I was busy non stop from the moment I arrived until I left.

Understandable. I wish I had come later, but I was there bright and early at 9 a.m. I stuck around for about 20 minutes and two people started to set up. I drove by again just before 10, but there didn't look like anyone else was there so I headed home. Although I wasn't 100 percent in the market for more chickens, I'm sure I could have been persuaded to take a couple of young silkies home if anyone had any. Since I've seen so few chicken breeds in person, I would have loved to have seen what everyone else had to offer too.

Back
Top Bottom