Tyngsboro ma chicken swap 6/23

Does anyone have a Silkie hen that they'll be selling for the July swap? Have a friend who is looking for a pet Silkie, it doesn't have to be show quality :)

ETA--and how about Nakey Necks (Turkens)? I'd like a couple hens to add to my own flock.

Last edited:
I'm hoping to make it there on Sunday. We're downsizing and selling off most of our breeding flocks and chicks. Here's a list:

• Breeding & Show Flock of Bantam Dominiques – (2 roosters & 3 hens) $20 for flock or free as a pass on flock to a 4H, FFA or youth poultry club member.
  • Breeding & Show Flock of Blue & Splash Silkies (3 roosters & 6 hens) $30 per pair or $100 for entire flock
  • Breeding & Show Flock of Nonbearded Buff Silkies (3 roosters & 5 hens) $25 per pair or $90 for flock
  • Breeder to Pet Quality Flock of Partridge, Blue Partridge & White Silkies (1 Partridge, Blue or Splash Rooster (your choice), 5 Partridge/Blue Partridge Hens, 1 White Hen) $50 for all (with a rooster) or $20 each hens only
  • Pet to Breeder quality 2012 Silkie roosters – Blue, Splash, Light Partridge/Porcelain & Buff - FREE
  • Pet to Breeder quality 2-5 week old Silkie, Silkie Cross & Dominique chicks – $2-5 ea.
  • Started Narragansett turkey poults, straight run. $12 each.
Our flocks are NPIP certified and bred for preservation & show.

I am double checking: this coming Sunday the 7/21. What time is a good time to get there? I am intersted in a couple of silkies.

I'm planning to bring some young layers. Please let me know if you are interested so I bring enough pullets. If young roosters are needed, please send me a PM and deposit and I will bring them.

Speckled Sussex
Buff Orpington
Designer medium olive egg layers
possibly marans

To anyone meeting me at the swap.... I may be getting there a little late (possibly not until 10 or 10:30), because I have an early morning appt before I can head over (I'm about 1hr 20 min away). If you are interested in meeting me there for birds that I had listed in the post earlier, PM me and we can exchange cell #s so we can meet up.

Thanks!

~Lily Plasse
Othala Acres
Troy, NH

Good time to be there is at 9 to buy, but when venders get there for 9 thet need a few minutes to set up, some venders my not get there till 10 or 10:30 .
Last month there were a few that I was told there at 8 and 8:30, venders dont start getting there till 9
Venders, there were a good amount of buyers looking for chicks chickens.

We will be there at 9 if possible a few minutes before to direct peaple were to park if needed, will have a couple of bunnys (dwarf lion heads does but have no mane, two meat x bunnys) I can bring a couple of farm frwon organic zuccini ans cukes if anyone is interested.,
Lets not forget will be doing an hourly raffle ticket call out, if I cant get the raffle tickets what we will do is right down names and call out that way.

Good time to be there is at 9 to buy, but when venders get there for 9 thet need a few minutes to set up, some venders my not get there till 10 or 10:30 .
Last month there were a few that I was told there at 8 and 8:30, venders dont start getting there till 9
Venders, there were a good amount of buyers looking for chicks chickens.

We will be there at 9 if possible a few minutes before to direct peaple were to park if needed, will have a couple of bunnys (dwarf lion heads does but have no mane, two meat x bunnys) I can bring a couple of farm frwon organic zuccini ans cukes if anyone is interested.,
Lets not forget will be doing an hourly raffle ticket call out, if I cant get the raffle tickets what we will do is right down names and call out that way.
Must be present to win??? You probably don't want to be mailing prizes.

Does anyone want turkeys?? Please let me know so I know what to bring.

Back
Top Bottom