Ugliest Chicken contest - Ends January 25, 2016

rant.gif

The wetter the better! They are super ugly that way!

I don't want to hurt the camera - and its a pretty big one. Today it was raining and we had a tornado.... keep your fingers crossed

Last edited:
Still Open?

Here's my asexual crossbeak CeeBee. This may be the only beauty contest he could possibly ever win. :D (Bubbles your Sultan hasn't got a chance against CeeBee :) )

So this chicken nugget of love is named CeeBee.
He's about 6 months old and my very first Sultan hatched egg from shipped eggs.
He has only 4 toes, no rooster crow or comb (hence asexual)
He's everyone's buddy in the chicken yard and helps new additions to fit in right away with his guidance of protocols.
CeeBee enjoys his dried meal worms served on a bed of warm quail food mash and loves to sit in his mom's lap (me) for some extra special grooming. He has had a small beak job but please do not tell him how terrible it was. He thinks he's a sexy dude. (that's a baby CeeBee in my avatar, just out of the egg)
CeeBee's future plan is to try out for the next FRAGGLE ROCK movie.

Thanks for the contest, it's so much more fun to take pictures of my chickens than it is to shop for groceries! haha.

Last edited:
Still Open? Here's my asexual crossbeak CeeBee. This may be the only beauty contest he could possibly ever win. :D (Bubbles your Sultan hasn't got a chance against CeeBee :) ) So this chicken nugget of love is named CeeBee. He's about 6 months old and my very first Sultan hatched egg from shipped eggs. He has only 4 toes, no rooster crow or comb (hence asexual) He's everyone's buddy in the chicken yard and helps new additions to fit in right away with his guidance of protocols. CeeBee enjoys his dried meal worms served on a bed of warm quail food mash and loves to sit in his mom's lap (me) for some extra special grooming. He has had a small beak job but please do not tell him how terrible it was. He thinks he's a sexy dude. (that's a baby CeeBee in my avatar, just out of the egg) CeeBee's future plan is to try out for the next FRAGGLE ROCK movie. Thanks for the contest, it's so much more fun to take pictures of my chickens than it is to shop for groceries! haha.
His beak job is interesting, lol. Love him!

Last edited:
His beak job was a case of cull or attempt a modification. He weighed nothing and was starving to death and we did not want to put him thru the 2 times a day trauma of crop tubing a feed. So, as a last resort we modified and it works! He's still skinny, but he's gaining weight now. His top beak literally crossed and looped down over the bottom. He's never going to be a normal rooster, but that's ok since he's not exactly a "good" sultan, but boy is he a great pet! I love sitting on the deck with him in my lap watching all the others. I'm really glad he has no interest in the girls, I'd have to separate him and I really don't want to do that to him. As long as he's just everyone's buddy, he's good to stay in the coop with them all.

She was such a cute little baby. She is a sweetheart though. Hope she gives me some nice eggs come spring.
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom