UK Member Please Say HI

I've given them sugar water one has perked up a lot it now runs around the brooder! The other is still abit weak. I have some vitamin powder for chicks shall I give it abit of that? Also it slants to one side it can seem to stand up properly is there anything I can do to help this? Thankyou for replying
1f60a.png

Yes, it's prob worth a go at giving them a little bit of vitamins...... Hopefully the chick will be able to stand properly once it has a bit more strengh. Just make sure it's able to move to the food, water and heat okay.

Best of luck,
Charlotte

Yes, it's prob worth a go at giving them a little bit of vitamins...... Hopefully the chick will be able to stand properly once it has a bit more strengh. Just make sure it's able to move to the food, water and heat okay.

Best of luck,
Charlotte
Thankyou! It's doing incredible today running around so fast. I think the problem was it got stuck to the shell as it has a small bald patch by its hip but the vitamin water has helped them completely! They are so cute
1f423.png

Thankyou! It's doing incredible today running around so fast. I think the problem was it got stuck to the shell as it has a small bald patch by its hip but the vitamin water has helped them completely! They are so cute
1f423.png

:love So adorable!

I've got 9 mixed breeds (Cream Legbar over Marans, Blue Orp, etc) eggs due to hatch in only 6 days! I can't wait...... This is my first chicken hatch in ages, and I'm quite nervous, since they are for a lady who's cockerel recently died, so I'm hoping to be able to hatch some of his offspring for her.

:love So adorable!

I've got 9 mixed breeds (Cream Legbar over Marans, Blue Orp, etc) eggs due to hatch in only 6 days! I can't wait...... This is my first chicken hatch in ages, and I'm quite nervous, since they are for a lady who's cockerel recently died, so I'm hoping to be able to hatch some of his offspring for her.
That's a lovely thing your doing for her! It is such a nerving thing the last week I checked mine everyday lol. You will have to post pics when they hatch! I've got one silkie left which is in lockdown I'm really hoping it hatches as the other 5 didn't make it.

That's a lovely thing your doing for her! It is such a nerving thing the last week I checked mine everyday lol. You will have to post pics when they hatch! I've got one silkie left which is in lockdown I'm really hoping it hatches as the other 5 didn't make it.

Yes I'll definitely post some photos! Fingers crossed for your wee Silkie :fl..... How many days does it have until hatch day?

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the coop lol
There are some really knowledgeable people on here with a wealth of experience if you ever need help/advice be sure to ask someone always knows the answer on here as well as general discussions and chit chat so pull up your chair and tell us about your flock.and ur self
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom